NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ENTRANT’S ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS AND ORDINANCES.
waynedonnelly.com gives away a "Switch On The Power Of Your Unconscious Mind workshop. Entrance for the giveaway begins at 12:01 AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) the first day of the announcement and continues until the winner is announced on the selected day which is updated monthly and listed here http://www.waynedonnelly.com/thankyou/. (“Giveaway Period”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The waynedonnelly.com Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to English speaking people), who are the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date and time of entry. Employees and directors of waynedonnelly.com or any of their parent companies (or subsidiaries thereof), affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Winner. Any entry shall be rendered void if in contravention of these Giveaway Rules (“the Official Rules”) or where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: For a chance to win a Monthly Prize or the Grand Prize, participants (“Entrants”) may enter the Giveaway during the Giveaway Period by filling out completely and accurately an online entry form at www.waynedonnelly.com (the “Website”). Participation is LIMITED TO ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER GIVEAWAY PERIOD. In the event more than one (1) entry is received from any one (1) person during the giveaway period the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received. In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. 3. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS/ODDS: Monthly Drawing: Sponsor will select one (1) potential Winner using a random drawing method from the pool of all eligible entries received up until the end of the Giveaway Period and will exclude any entrant who has won a previous Monthly Prize Drawing. The drawing time and date is located on this page http://www.waynedonnelly.comn. Odds of being selected as a Winner are based on the total number of eligible entries received up until the date and time of the drawing. Each drawing shall be open to the public and conducted at 3 McMasters Rd, Woy Woy, NSW 2256. Entrants do not need to be present to win.
The potential winner of each Prize Drawing will be notified by e-mail and/or Facebook Message within seven (7) days after the drawing in which their name was chosen as a potential winner and will be advised of the prize that they are eligible to win.
If any prize notification by Facebook Message or Email not answered after 3 attempts, if the e-mail notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner is disqualified or otherwise determined to be ineligible or declines to accept the prize within five (5) days of notification, or refuses or fails to comply with the Acceptance Criteria detailed below, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries received.
4. ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA: Potential winner must consent to each of the following Acceptance Criteria to be considered an official winner:
a. Provide a current photograph of themselves via e-mail in the jpeg format;
b. Sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (where permitted by law) within ten (10) days of notification (as detailed in the heading “Release and Limitations of Liability”); and
c. Provide feedback upon request by Sponsor on their resort experience.
5. THE PRIZES:
a. PRIZE: One (1) Entrant will receive a Full Day "Switch ON The Power Of Your Unconscious Mind" workshop. WINNER must use the workshop within one (1) year of the date the prize was awarded. Prize is for 1 (one) attendee at a public "Switch On" workshop conducted by Wayne Donnelly.
b. PRIZE VALUE: Prizes are currently valued at approximately $660.00 depending at the time of writing.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to offer only the stated number of prizes by random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. No more than one (1) prize will be offered to an Entrant and only one (1) prize will be offered per business. Prize Winners will be removed from any further drawings and will not be eligible to receive any further prizes. The Prize Winners must have concluded their workshop within 12 months of receiving their award notification. Winner must be a member of the business on all occasions.
All workshops are subject to availability. No refunds, compensation or alternative dates will be offered to the Winner in the event of cancellation of a confirmed reservation by the Winner. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash by Winner.
Winner’s guest must be of the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence.
To the extent permitted by law, guest must execute a Liability and Publicity Release prior to issuance of a confirmed workshop booking. In the event Winner engages in behavior which (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious, threatening or illegal, or which is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or which in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the workshop early, and Sponsor shall have no further obligations whatsoever (including any obligation to pay compensation) to the Winner in respect of that workshop or any future workshop.